Sunday, July 6, 2008

haven't we been through this already?



a little pen + acrylic on watercolor paper. 9 1/2" x 13"

this could be the shortest project to date. [hopefully it doesn't show.] i finished in about four days from concept to completion. which is cool. followthrough is a trait that doesn't come naturally, so this is a milestone in a way. you can see all my mistakes if you click on the picture!

i feel pretty good about this new medium + style experiment. here's to something better in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really really...lovely

and it looks flawless.

Danne8a said...

I love it!
Thanks for the kind words on my blog, too!
I will add you in my links as soon as I can.

Peace,

Danny O.

Ryan Khatam said...

that's pretty rad, i like the drawing and the water colors (especially the BG water colors). nice work!